BIDDER REGISTRATION DEADLINES & INFORMATION
You may register online, via email, fax or mail or on site on sale day.
You can print the form off our website or register online at www.gaaclassiccars.com
NO BIDS will be taken from unregistered bidders.
If you are also consigning cars for this sale you will not be required to pay the "bidder" registration fee. GAA does require you to complete the bidder registration documents and follow the guidelines as a bidder.
- (1) Bidder Badge allowing you access to the bidder area of the sale.
- (1) Guest Pass allows one guest to enter into the bidder area of the sale with you.
- A Parking Pass to the "Bidder" Parking area on sale day.
- Access to the Bidder/Seller Lounge on sale day(s). This area is for bidders/sellers/guests only, it is not open to the public.
it will afford you some exclusivity to amenities and privacy on sale day.
Pre-Registration Deadline: 6/19 - 7/19, 2013 @ 5pm EST
Register prior to the close of business on 7/19/13 @ 5pm at a cost of $100 per bidder badge (which is good for both sale days).
Registering early allows for you to be on the "bidder" list at the gate and will allow you admittance to the sale without paying the general admission fee. You will also receive any pre-sale information via email, mail or fax as noted on your registration form.
By registering prior to sale day all your information will be on hand and verified prior to your arrival. All bidders who are pre-registered should stop at the Pre-Registered Bidder Check In at the Gates to be allowed access to the sale.
Pre-Registration includes an invitation to the Welcoming Party on Thursday night 7/25/13 @ the Palace. The Welcoming event is open to bidders/sellers and their guests only. Doors open at 5pm with food and beverages served as you walk the vehicles and mingle with staff and others attendees. Beginning at 6pm GAA will auction off a great selection of automotive memorabilia followed by 50 vehicles, many at no reserve!
Day Of Registration
Register on sale day, 7/25, 7/26 or 7/27 at a cost of $100 per bidder badge per sale day. Registering the day of will also require you to pay the General Admission fee of $15 per person to gain access to the sale.
Bidder Badges are your responsibility. A Bidder Badge is good for the full length of the sale, opening day through closing.
IF a Bidder Badge is lost or stolen it is YOUR responsibility to inform auction staff immediately. Once purchases or non-purchases have been verified, a new bidder number can be issued at a cost of $100 to the bidder.
Retail or Dealers Not Already Registered with GAA - - - All of these items are required and no exceptions will be made.
Dealers Already Registered With GAA - - - Are NOT required to provide us with a Bank Letter of Guarantee. All other paperwork and fees must be submitted.
- You must have valid photo identification with you (driver’s license, passport, etc) a copy will be made & placed in your file.
- A Bank Letter of Guarantee.
- Your Bank Letter MUST match our sample letter exactly.
- You must send us a copy of your Bank Letter with your registration.
- You must bring the ORIGINAL Bank Letter of Guarantee with you to registration or mail it with your original registration documents.
- WITHOUT a COMPLETE Bank Letter there will be a $500 Registration/Deposit Fee. GAA will accept either
- $500 Cash – will be refunded by mail within 14 days of the sale. A deposit will not be refunded
during the sale under any circumstances.
- A $500 Charge will be made on your credit card and if you do not buy anything during the sale
you will receive a refund back within 14 business days.
All in U.S. Funds
Payments can be made via:
- Certified Funds
- Personal or Company Checks
- No Credit Card Payments allowed for vehicles or fees
Buyers Premiums will be added automatically to the final price upon settlement and payable without relief to the auction company.
Payment is required within one (1) hour of the sale of each individual vehicle.
Sales tax is governed by the North Carolina and will be collected as a part of the payment of the vehicle.
NOTE: IF you are planning on purchasing more than one vehicle please note this on your registration form so that we can establish a single payment method vs payment for each individual purchase.
- 6% of the final price of the vehicle.
- NC Sales Tax equally 3% of the price of the vehicle for vehicles sold to individuals who reside in North Carolina. It will be up to you to pay this when you register the vehicle.