Event Changes due to COVID19: Auction will be open to REGISTERED BIDDERS AND CONSIGNORS ONLY. (No general admission tickets will be sold)
GAACC is following the CDC’s guidelines to avoid the spread of COVID19. In addition to only registered bidders and consignors in attendance the following guidelines will be enforced:
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Face masks will be provided to each attendee (Face coverings are mandatory for all employees, vendors, & attendees)
- Social distancing of 6ft throughout facility
- Available hand sanitizers throughout facility
- Staff will disinfect frequently used areas before, during and after auction
- iWave air purifiers have been installed on all HVAC units in sales area, sky boxes and offices. These are the same units installed in hospitals and healthcare facilities to kill viruses, bacteria, mold, etc. as air flows through the HVAC.
Please follow all posted prevention action signs and distance requirements in the facility. We appreciate your assistance in helping us keep our customers and employees safe.
ADDRESS: 301 Norwalk Street, Greensboro, NC 27407
FOOD & BEVERAGES: Complimentary food and beverages will be provided at the Classic Car Diner for all registered bidders, consignors and their guests.
FREE PARKING: Over 2,000 spaces! (For safety reasons no strollers or pets allowed. No outside food or coolers are allowed.)
AUCTION SEATING: Our seating area is spaced to meet social distancing guidelines.
SECURITY MEASURES: All those who attend a GAA Classic Cars Auction event must enter through the main gate/entrance(off Norwalk). All guests must pass through a security checkpoint. All bags: purses, diaper bags, backpacks...etc will be searched prior to entry. All guests will receive a hand stamp (good for that day only) that shows they have passed through the security checkpoint. If you return to your vehicle or pass through the main gate and return you will have to go through the security checkpoints again.
NOTICE TO ALL WHO ATTEND GAA CLASSIC CAR EVENTS: This is an automobile auction. Vehicles for sale should be run through the auction. GAA’s parking lot is not a sale lot. Vehicles cannot be displayed as for sale or sold on our premises unless running through the auction. Violators will be asked to remove all “for sale” items from their vehicle. If the owner fails to do so they will be asked to leave, no refunds on gate entry. If the owner cannot be located GAA reserves the right to tow the vehicle.
2021 AUCTION DATES: February 25 - 27 l July 22 - 24 l November 4 - 6
- 8:00am: Gates Open
- 1:00pm: Auction starts with 30-40 pieces of classic memorabilia
- Followed by 157 vehicles
- 8:00am: Gates open
- 10:00am: Followed by 265 vehicles
- 8:00 am: Gates Open
- 10:00am: Followed by 185 vehicles
APPROXIMATE RUN TIMES
If you have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.855.862.2257 for assistance.
Watch us LIVE on YouTube & Facebook!