How to sell
GAA Classic Cars offers consignors/sellers a beautiful dedicated facility, a growing buyer base and one on one customer care. Below is important information on selling a vehicle at GAA Classic Cars.
SUBMIT A VEHICLE
To submit a vehicle electronically for the upcoming auction simply click on the "Seller Forms" tab on the left or CLICK HERE.
The Consignor Forms Packet below includes forms you can print and complete then email, fax or mail directly to GAA Classic Cars to enter your vehicle into the sale.
IMPORTANT SELLER INFORMATION
- In order to obtain a spot in our upcoming auction you must complete a consignor contract for each vehicle (electronic or printable version), provide a full description of the vehicle(s), provide a clear copy of the front and back of the title, and provide pictures of the vehicle and VIN/Serial Number Tag. Until the auction receives all necessary items entry will not be considered.
- The VIN/Serial Number on the title must match the primary VIN tag on the vehicle and the owner on the title must match the seller on the consignor contract. (Dealer reassignments are acceptable, but the title must be in your name on the front if you are not a registered dealer.)
- If the vehicle is described as matching numbers, the appropriate form must be completed by the seller. Any mention of documentation for a vehicle must be confirmed by the seller by providing photos of said documentation. Vehicles listed as Actual or Original Miles must have a title branded with actual miles.
- Entry fee must be paid in full in order to lock in a spot. Entry fees are non-refundable after 1 month prior to the sale.
- All vehicles submitted for consignment are considered by GAA before receiving a spot in the auction. Acceptance and placement of any non-classic vehicles (newer than 20 years) may be subject to a waiting period and may not be placed during "prime" times.
- All vehicle have the opportunity to be included in all marketing materials that are generated but are not guaranteed to be profiled or utilized.
- Sellers Fees: 7% of vehicle selling price on all vehicles over $10,000. $700 minimum sellers fee on vehicles $10,000 and under.
- One bidder badge and one guest badge will automatically be issued to each consignor. Additional guest badges may be purchased at a cost of $25.00 each. Badges include entry for all days of the sale, access to the Welcoming Dinner Thursday evening, access to the seating area and drink tickets for each day.
- Social Security Number is REQUIRED to do business at GAA Classic Cars as a non-dealer buyer or seller. Why? The link below will answer any questions you have regarding this regulation.
For further information please review our Terms & Conditions which are available in the Consignor FORMS Packet above.
If you have additional questions you are welcome to contact a Classic Car Team Member at email@example.com or 855-862-2257